EMPRESA/AREA: UAB Research Park (PRUAB)
LUGAR DE TRABAJO: Barcelona – Metropolitan area.
REPORTA A: Managing Director.
Its mission is to promote and enhance the technology and knowledge transfer activities of its members, encourage entrepreneurship through the creation of new businesses based on research and generally facilitate interaction between research, business and society. The UAB Research Park provides companies with challenges informations to coservices to companies wwto UAB’s research departments
FUNCIONES Y RESPONSABILIDADES:
The UAB Research Park (PRUAB) is a non-profit organization created in 2007 by the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), the Higher Council for Scientific Research (CSIC) and the Institute of Research and Technology (IRTA). Its mission is to promote and enhance the technology and knowledge transfer activities of its members, encourage entrepreneurship through the creation of new businesses based on research and generally facilitate interaction between research, business and society. The UAB Research Park provides companies with challenges informations to coservices to companies wwto UAB’s research departments
The UAB Research Park is seeking an Industry Liaison Manager to maximise the industry-university col.laboration and the impact of the research activities in the resolution of industry challenges. The successful candidate will:
- Design and implement a plan to boost Co-operative Innovation with Industry aiming to create value for the UAB research community and the industrial partners, thereby contributing to accelerate the adoption of new knowledge and technologies.
• Improve visibility of research activities and enable companies to access the UAB research capacities.
• Nurture strong working relationship with innovation and industry experts with the aim to understand current challenges and to anticipate future needs.
• Engage the UAB scientific community to solve innovation challenges for industrial applications.
• Create regular forums and organize expert-level workshops for formal and informal interaction and knowledge exchange between UAB research community and innovation stakeholders.
• Pro-actively seek funding for research and innovation projects and support UAB researches in the preparation of grant proposals linked with industry
• Promote agreements with innovation and industry partners and perform research alliance function.
Education and training. Professional experience
- University degree required. PhD, MBA or other Master qualifications will be valued. Proficient in English, Catalan and Spanish.Written skills to elaborate financial, business reports and marketing material. Advanced MS Office skills
- Expertise in managing innovation driven research projects. Industry expertise or equivalent and understand Industry innovation ecosystem. Motivation and interest to be part of the innovation and business development activities at UAB. Capacity to analyze extensive and complex technical documents in various fields and extract the key information. Manage teams. Business development, technology transfer and innovation processes. Working in or with a University, a Technology Centre or in a research-intensive organization. Performing industry liaison and/or alliance roles. Being in contact with academic research.
- Skills to establish and coordinate research and/or business collaborations including private and public entities
• Skills to manage a team
• Highly developed organization skills
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Ability to build meaningful relationships with different stakeholders across the science innovation and industry
• Goal oriented
The Offer – Working Conditions
- Contract duration: indefinite
The UAB Research Park is committed to reconcile work and family life of its employees and is offering extended vacation period and the possibility to benefit from flexible working hours.
All applications must include:
- A motivation letter
2. A complete CV including contact details.
All Applications must be addressed to email@example.com
before June 18th, 2021.
No dudes en enviar tus datos si quieres que te conozcamos o te interesa alguna de las ofertas.